Friday, April 1, 2016

Second Day of the Workshop

Day 5


"I am Daniel Josiah Wamah, president of the Student Union Government, AME Zion University. I am grateful for this workshop of education. I am pleased to appeal to Applied Scholastics to extend this program to other districts around the capital city of Liberia so that other organization leadership can acquire this education."


"My name is Abraham Fahnbulleh, my success story is about sitting and listening to the presentation in order to be part of youth empowerment or developing the mind of youth in every sector of education." 


"This workshop has really been a help in my academic career. It has taught me a lot of things that I was not aware of. I have learned to overcome barriers that are serving as factors against my educational goal. My hope is that this program be taken across the nation to help others in achieving their goal in every field of study." 

Xane leads the seminar.

"As the Secretary General of the United Methodist University Affairs, I would like to recommend that this significant program or workshop be conducted on my campus for my fellow students to learn and have a clearer understanding of mass as I have now. I am grateful for this program and may God continue to save the group organizing it."



"I believe your efforts to bring this workshop here will enable our Liberian students to bring about their full potentials. Once again, I say thank you for coming to us and bringing such education to us. We hope to make you proud by making  significant use of the tools you have given us. Thank you!"



"How can I express in words about a success so big? Little did I know that the barriers to study which have affected me most times are three simple but meaningful phrases: misunderstood word, lack of mass, and skipped gradient. With these barriers known I see myself flying, flying with the wings of the remedies, lovely and inspiring. What a country Liberia will be when all its students have broken the barriers to study, even my carnal eyes cannot fathom. Thanks to Youth for Human Rights International and Applied Scholastics for the changed person that I am, a success story I cannot find sufficient words in my stockpile to express." 


No comments:

Post a Comment