Thursday, March 31, 2016

In Their Words...A Successful First Day of Workshop

Day 4

"This is the most interesting and motivating workshop of my life. It opens my understanding and desire for learning. It helps me to know some of the barriers that hinder effective learning. I have learned so much and wish to appreciate Applied Scholastics for this great job." - M.J. Jones




"My name is Daniel Josiah Klamah, president of the Student Union Government, AME Zion University. I am impressed with the evaluation and method of teaching and I would like to say to this organization to continue the process in every sector of our country. I am going to tell the students about this workshop." 




"This program will be one of the activities in Liberia that will address and expand the ability of Liberian students on how to find out information in a specific subject. Thereby making us competitive on the global stage. It opens the minds of students on how to be careful in conducting specific research." - L. Dehkee




"Barriers to study was like finding the missing links of success. Prior to the workshop. I found studying difficult most times because of these barriers which I had not noticed. Now I am armed with the tools needed to study the best way I can and be able to apply all that I learned from studying. With the missing links found, success in studying and learning for me is sure. Applied Scholastics indeed has been able to find the solution to a problem which has affected humanity for ages. I a testimony."  - I. Moore




"I was very inspired by all the presentations provided by the leadership of this workshop, in honor of the Applied Scholastics Education Services and material based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard. I am very much thankful for the education given me as tools for me to use and guide my study. This is very important that all these activities be done in the rural parts of our country (Liberia). Thank you and have my appreciation." - E. Nagbe



"I was really inspired by the workshop today. My thoughts were changed due to the new information that I acquired. I never noticed my weakness in studying and learning until today that I got to know about the barriers to study.

"Most precisely, I understood that my major problem in studying has been escaping misunderstood word(s) during my studies. 

"Additionally, I am going with everything that I learned today to apply them in my home, community, schools, etc. to help myself and our society and make a better place of living." - M. Dobo




"First of all, I want to congratulate the founders of this workshop, the Youth for Human Rights International African Human Rights Leadership Campaign, The Applied Scholastics, and so on. 


"I really had a great time today at this workshop because I was given the opportunity to speak on the problem we face in our society when it comes to our educaiton.

"I was also able to know about misunderstood words, the barriers to studying something and the eight (8) steps of knowing the meaning of a word. 

"Thank you, I really had a great time." - M. Konneh




"I really had a good time studying or learning about everything that hinders my studies. I'm now with the conviction that I can read any book after this workshop as per the training, and absorb all its context (ideas).

"Once again, thanks so much to the organizers of this all important workshop." - G. Sohn



No comments:

Post a Comment